Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Hunting for SEO Success Stories

I'm busy getting together a presentation for the SNA / E&P Interactive Media Conference (that's Suburban Newspaper Association and Editor & Publisher for those who don't know).Topic is "Big Ideas in SEM/SEO for Small Papers "- and I'm hunting for some case studies and big ideas. I've received ideas from two of the smartest folks I know in this area: Greg Sterling and Andrew Shotland. Also got some interesting ideas from Tami Damiano who is with ABC Search, an ad network working with smaller sites.If you can recommend any tips or tactics, or can recommend people who have had success with optimizing search for the local market, I'd appreciate a heads up. Thanks! And if you are planning on being at the conference in May, let me know.

No comments: