If you are the woman business owner who best exemplifies the qualities needed to be truly successful in business today--competitiveness, compassion and clarity of vision--you could be the winner. To qualify, a woman business owner must:
- be a founder of the business
- own at least 51% of her business
- be actively involved in day-to-day operations
- have been in business for at least one full year
- have 2006 sales of at least $1 million, and
- have less than 100 employees
Deadline is September 15, 2007.